Choosing the right award comes down to the preference of the recipient. The style, design, shape, artwork, and message should all reflect the recipient. Keep the process simple by following these recommendations.1. The magnitude of the achievement should dictate the size and weight of the award. Larger awards are meant for more significant achievements – don’t skimp!
2. Include a sincere message on the award.
3. Personalize the award with the recipient’s name and date of the event.
1. Allow 2 days for artwork.
2. Production 5 days, beginning only after final artwork approval.
3. Orders larger than published quantities may require more time.
4.Rush service maybe available and could incur an additional charge. Check with factory for availability.
1. Our in house graphic artist will create your layout, which will be e-mailed for your approval. If you wish to submit your own artwork, please send it in one of the formats listed below.
2. Logos/Artwork in vector format is preferred. Corel Draw version 14 or lower (CDR), Illustrator (EPS or AI) or PDF. Please convert fonts to curves/outlines/paths to ensure fonts stay consistent. The following formats are acceptable but may require additional art time, high resolution (600 dpi prefered) .jpeg, .png or .tif. In most cases artwork requiring work can be redrawn for a onetime charge of $25.00.
3. Text should be in either a word document or excel spreadsheet.
4. Please include your order number in the subject line when Emailing art or text not uploaded through the website, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. E-mail must include purchase order number and contact information.
1. Please carefully proof read ALL text and graphics. Note any changes needed or indicate approval.
2. Production will begin ONLY upon receipt of customer’s approval. Please respond promptly so as to avoid any delay that might impact on completion date.
3. Reviewing this proof is the customer’s responsibility.
4. In the case of corrections made after customer approval and completion of item, we can replace with a new award at 70% of the original price.
Please be aware that minor bubbles, wrinkles and other variations are inherent to even the finest glass and crystal and are not considered defects. All items will be inspected for major defects prior to shipping.
Hand-blown art glass, lead crystal or machine-made glass will have small variations inherent in the nature of the glass.Shear marks, flow lines, small bubbles, cooling marks and seams are unavoidable, particularly when the piece is handcrafted. These minor variations, along with possible slight differences in size due to hand finishing and polishing, are not considered defects.
Marble is a naturally occurring material and items will not be uniform. Color and veining may differ slightly from piece to piece. This is not considered a defect
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover are accepted.
Open account (net 15 days) extended to qualified accounts only. If you are interested in establishing an open account. Please contact email@example.com
Orders will ship from Atlanta, GA. Shipping times will be based upon the destinations distance from Atlanta. Orders will ship 5-7 days after artwork approval.
Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of the order.
Orders totaling less than $100 will ship for $14.99
Orders totaling between $100 and $250 will ship for $24.99
Orders totaling between $250 and $500 will ship for $34.99
Orders totaling over $500 will ship FREE
We are happy to divide orders and drop ship to more than one location. The is a $10.00 charge per location plus freight charges based on value of items in the shipment (reference Shipping/Handling).
1. Damaged goods need to be reported to our company within 5 days from receipt of the shipment.
2. Receiver must replace damaged item in original packaging, including outer carton in order to file an insurance claim. Should you discard carton(s) or damaged contents your claim will not be honored.
3. Package/item must be held on site for UPS retrieval and inspection.
4. Title to goods passes to purchaser at F.O.B. point and all recourse for damaged goods rests with the carrier.